- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Vietnam
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm
- Financial Aid: Not Available
This IPSL gap year program gives students the chance to explore Vietnam and give back to the community.
The main goal of this initiative is COSA - Community Organizing and Social Activism. Throughout their time there, students will learn the practical skills necessary to become an activist for change and social justice. They will learn from past efforts and develop their own ethic of service, civic engagement, and advocacy. With the skills and invaluable experience from this program, students will feel empowered to create sustainable change in their respective communities. Students can expect plenty of opportunities to experience the city of Hanoi and learn about its landmarks, history, and cuisine. They will engage with the local people and understand their culture in a deeper way.