- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Greece
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Not Available
The IPSL gap year program at Greece gives students the chance to take courses and experience the local culture of Thessaloniki!
During their stay, students will be enrolled in classes, volunteering in community service initiatives, and exploring a unique part of the world. They will learn about topics such as social responsibility, immigration, Europe's refugee crisis, the Micro-Entrepreneurship movement, and much more! They may also conduct research and field work as they study local greek businesses. Some of the service opportunities they will be involved with may include English tutoring, Social Service non-profit organizations, and supporting the local homeless population. This will surely be a very fulfilling and educative experience for all participating students.