- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Ireland, United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: High School
- Program Length: Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
At InterStudies we provide a variety of high quality educational programmes in United Kingdom where there is a long tradition for the very best education at all levels.
With InterStudies students select the programme most suitable for them, resting assured that we will provide the very best options, whether the choice is to stay abroad for a term, a year, several years or to attend a short term programme. Students can choose to enroll in state schools or private day or boarding schools. For boarding school students InterStudies can also offer guardianships designed to ensure the welfare of the students at all times by offering 24 hour support as well as host families available for week ends and school holidays.
By participating in an InterStudies programme students benefit from not only excellent education but also experience a new culture and have the opportunity to make friends from both the UK and other countries.
At InterStudies our experience tells us that it is not only the educational programme as such that the students benefit from, but also the entire experience of being abroad. Whatever course or programme a student chooses to attend and whatever knowledge is brought home from it, it is very likely that he or she will also bring home the experience of a lifetime.