- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: India
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel, Other
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
The India Experience Program is a fantastic opportunity full of volunteering, cultural immersion, and adventure.
Having served over 19000 young volunteers over the years, this program is incredibly reliable and guarantees a memorable time. With their trip planned out for them, students can relax and focus on observing their surroundings and making fun memories with new friends. Some activities to expect include sightseeing in New Delhi, visiting the Taj Mahal, learning Bollywoodd Dance in Jaipur, and much more! Students may also get to see cool landmarks including India Gate, the Gandhi Museum, Birla Temple, and the Parliament House. Surely, students will come out of this program with lasting relationships, invaluable experiences, and unforgettable memories.