- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, France, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Austria, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: High School
- Program Length: Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay, Other
- Minimum Cost: Free
Gap years allow for students to re-evaluate their goals, obtain a new perspective of the world, learn about new cultures, make friends from diverse backgrounds, and learn more about themselves. Greenheart Travel gives you the tools to make sure you’re more than a tourist, you’re a world citizen.
The increased popularity of the gap year can be attributed to many things! Lots of research credit gap years to tangible work and academic growth such as learning a new language or international work experience, but there is also much to be said about the personal benefits that a gap year program can supply.
The beauty of a gap year is that it is highly customizable and personal; the possibilities are endless! Many gap year programs don’t span a full year abroad, so this leaves you with extra time to fill with meaningful personal projects. When thinking about taking a gap year, consider what you are looking to accomplish and then start crafting your year abroad!