- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, India, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Galapagos Islands
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Homestay, Hotel, Other, Tents, Boat
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Gapforce offers a variety of exciting gap year programs for students in adventure, community service, and wildlife conservation.
With destinations all over the world, students have the opportunity to fully explore a brand new continent. Whether they want to volunteer at an elephant shelter or visit the ruins of Machu Picchu, they will surely find a program that fits their interests. Another amazing aspect of Gapforce is that they offer gap year programs of any length so that students can pick something that works with their schedule. Some of these adventures even offer students the opportunity to earn nationally recognized certifications and explore new career fields! No matter the program, students will come out of it with invaluable life experiences, new skills, and lasting connections.