- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Start Month: January, April
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel, Other
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $3,000 - $4,999
With this Southeast Asia exploratino program, students will split their time in some of Asia's most stunning destinations: Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
During their trip, students can expect plenty of excursions, backpacking, and assisting with local community-based volunteer projects. Some exciting destinations may include Bangkok and Chiang Mai. They will relax on the beautiful Thai beaches, explore the gorgeous Halong Bay, and watch the sunset over Angkor Wat's spectacular temples. To give back to the community, they will volunteer at an elephant sanctuary. They will gain invaluable hands-on experience with one of the most fascinating creatures ever to walk this earth. Students may also help out on a vital house-building project during their stay in Cambodia.