- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: South Africa
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Other
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
Edge of Africa has plenty of wonderful gap year opportunities that have focuses ranging from community service to career exploration!
With the help of the Gap Year Planning Service, Edge of Africa will develop an itenerary and program suited to the needs of individual students. To use this service, students are to fill out a form that asks about their unique interests and what their ideal gap year looks like. With that information, the organization will find a program suited to their needs and desires. Edge of African has so many unique programs that students will definitely find something that interests them. In addition, they've partnered with many well-known organizations to create the best and most fulfilling experiences possible.