- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Ecuador, Ghana, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Russian Federation, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Tanzania, Nepal, Singapore, Guatemala, Uganda, Mozambique, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Hotel, Other, Tents
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Discover dream destinations and tick incredible countries off your bucket list as you go travelling on a gap adventure! Here at Gap 360 we offer exciting travel programmes in over 50 amazing countries. With so many stunning destinations on offer around the world you’ll be spoilt for choice! Check out some of our top gap destinations today.
Gap 360 offers a variety of travel abroad opportunities, including volunteer work, paid jobs, unpaid internships, learning new skills, adventure tours, bus passes, and round-the-world trips. Gap 360 aims to offer young travelers an excellent experience at a reasonable price. Our directors are travel experts with professional travel contacts all over the world, enabling us to deliver trips to a high standard.
Gap travelers may choose from a wide range of locations to visit!
- Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Multi-Country Africa, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Asia: Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Australasia: Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand
- Europe: Croatia, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Multi-Country Europe, and Russia
- Central & South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru
- North America Canada and USA
Whether you want to get your adrenaline pumping in Costa Rica, sharpen your resume in Australia, or volunteer with children in Tanzania, the gap travel activity you choose determines the tone, energy-level, and style of your travel. Students and other individuals may choose from Paid Work, Unpaid Internships, Adventure Travel, Volunteer Abroad, Bus Passes, Tours, Learn & Develop, or Round the World Travel.
Paid Work - World travel and job security...what could be better? Work in some of the world's most stunning locations, give your resume and career experience a hefty boost, and fund your own adventures while you travel abroad. Just a few examples of programs with First Abroad include Absolute Oz Jobs, Work In Ireland, and New Zealand Working Holidays.
Unpaid Internships - If you want to get some international work experience in a specific field, why not try an unpaid internship with First Abroad! From Medical Placements in Malawi to Australian Internships that range from marketing to engineering, there's something for everyone!
Adventure & Backpacking Travel - Challenge yourself with some of the world's most adrenaline-pumping adventures. From the cloud forests of Costa Rica to the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, all you need to get your heart racing is a backpack. Gap year trips include: Costa Rica Adventure, Learn to Dive Great Barrier Reef, Thai Adventure, Ghana Experience.
Volunteer Abroad - Volunteering changes lives, yours included. Travel the world (while saving it) by volunteering with kids, animals and communities in some of the world's most beautiful, off-the-beaten-path locations. The experience is one you'll never forget. Some programs include: Island Community Volunteers, Tanzania Orphanage Volunteers, Wildlife Volunteer Australia, and Bali Turtle Conservation.
Learn & Self Development - If your idea of travel is an intellectual or physical challenge, consider a learning or self development trip. Hone your career skills, brush up on your favorite hobby, or become a licensed professional in your field - all while seeing the world. A few examples include: Volunteer in Goa, Au Pair in China, Sailing Jobs in Australia, Elephant Experience, and Nepal Community Volunteers.
Round the World Travel - See the world while taking part in paid work, volunteering, adventure backpacking, and more on a round-the-world trip of a lifetime. Discover the best of each continent with our pre-pared packages, or customize your own itinerary! The Gap 360 team will customize a trip just for you or you can choose from their set itineraries like Westbound 360!