- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Canada, Greece, United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18
- Housing: Other, Boat
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
Welcome to the world of Flying Fish: professional training and international adventure on the sea and the snow. Gap year students enroll with us for challenge, team spirit and work experience in faraway places. All our Gap Year programs lead to a professional qualification!
Train as a Yachtmaster, or a member of superyacht crew then spend the rest of your gap year working on yachts worldwide. Get qualified as a windsurf or dinghy sail instructor and spend the summer getting paid to be on the beach.
Courses are suitable for complete beginners and for those who already have some experience. Our sailing and superyacht crew courses take place in Cowes, in the UK and in Sydney, Australia and our watersports instructor courses in Lefkas, Greece and Sydney, Australia.
Once qualified, you can take advantage of our free recruitment service to find worldwide jobs in the sun.