- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Kenya
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Join our gap year volunteer program for great insights on your career life by immersing yourself in a variety of projects while discovering the richness of giving back and help others.
Get customised placement tailor made to fit your specifications and desire to learn in a new system with Elective Africa. You will gain meaningful learning opportunities, utilize your talents, develop new skills and explore a new place. Our patnership with other community institutions such as schools, youth and women groups and children’s homes ensures that your interests are considered. You will also get to learn through the interactions with others and impact life through taking part in community projects that are rewarding.
Our Gap year volunteer programs in Kenya provide you with a variety of adventure options including Swahili cultural experience, safaris, mountain climbing, hikes, snorkeling, beach life and so much more to choose from. To ensure that you get a successful trip abroad we provide you with a personalised placement complete with supervision and mentorship by professionals in your field of interest, adventure packages and onground support.