- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Cambodia, Greece, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: High School, College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Hotel, Other, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Work Study
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Call: (410) 497-2053
Study fascinating subjects immersed in culturally diverse and unique locations while leaving a positive imprint on the local community. Edu-Odyssey programs engage students deeply in the fabric of the locality while students continue their educational pursuit through a variety of courses and programs. Experience to inspire!
Edu-Odyssey, with its uniquely immersive program structure, provides essential pieces of that puzzle for students, should they decide to look. We provide a platform for individual journey inward and outward, and try our best to make that transformative journey available to all students who seek it.
Undergraduate University students, High School Gap Year students and non-traditional or Continuing Education students are welcome to engage in Edu-Odyssey programs to explore the far reaches of the world through socially engaged semesters that enable one to return wiser, more knowledgeable and globally aware. Take advantage of our winter semesters, summer semesters, and May-mesters spread throughout the year to help students fit study abroad into any schedule.
Students are the backbone of Edu-Odyssey programs and we believe in the power of carefully crafted study abroad programs to enhance individuals life insights, decision making, broad understanding and international functionality. Our programs are designed to maximize your exposure to significant sites, movements and events while delivering insightful and inspirational academic courses within underserved program locations.
Cost and Session Information
Upcoming dates will be announced. Request Information to learn more.