Beyond Academy offers an array of internship programs in major cities around the world, combining work and travel into one unforgettable adventure. Immerse yourself in another business culture and kickstart your career as you learn from the best. Alongside your work, you’ll have the chance to get to grips with a brand-new city!
Beyond Academy’s programs are tailored to your interests and desired career path, and you can choose from eighteen different industries across fourteen different locations. Whether it’s a global firm or an innovative new start-up, you’ll be working shoulder-to-shoulder with top professionals in your industry. You’ll leave your program with hard-earned insight into the workings of a typical firm, ready to hit the ground running as you embark on your new career.
As you work you’ll join your Beyond Community, a group of fellow interns all working in the city like you, on trips, events and community dinners. Your free time will be spent exploring every inch of your chosen city - whether it’s delicious food and drink, museums and cultural events, or simply getting to know the locals. And our Community Team on the ground will support you every step of the way, offering all the help, advice and assistance you need.
Please note: You must be 18 years or older on the start date of your program.
- Art, Design & Photography
- Charities & NGOs
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
- Environmental & Sustainability
- Finance & Accounting
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism
- Human Resources
- Journalism, Publishing & Media
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Property & Real Estate
- Technology & Software Engineering
- TV, Theater, Film & Music
- New York
- San Francisco
- 6 weeks’ minimum work experience with a firm in your industry of choice
- Three day trips organized by Beyond Academy to explore your host city
- Optional accommodation
- Community dinners and meet-ups
- Dedicated networking event
- Workshops focusing on skills and career progression
- Access to an array of resume and interview resources throughout your program
- A Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence upon program completion
“I have learnt an insane amount over the last two months. Having been at college for two years, I have learnt so much more in a short space of time.” - Kim, Engineering intern in London
“My favorite thing about Beyond Academy is the people behind it, I have just met extremely genuine people here.” - Karin, Management intern in Tokyo
“I’ve made a lot of connections within the field I want to go into.” - Talya, Business intern in London
“Beyond Academy worked with me every step of the way to find that experience.” - George, Environmental intern in London
Cost and Session Information
Costs and session start dates can vary by program. Please visit our website for details.