- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Application Fee: $1,224
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
With Au pair in Australia you can work and travel in Australia gaining valuable experience for up to a year. You'll get a guaranteed placement with a carefully matched host family providing them with full time childcare in exchange for up to $360 per week and board and a $500 bonus at the end of your placement!
As an Au Pair you’ll get to experience what life is really like down under by living with one of our carefully selected Australian host families and caring for their children. Following your placement you can then spend a further 6 months working and travelling in Australia, and our dedicated work & travel team can help you find additional jobsor put toegther a travel package for you!
After being accepted onto our programme, we will find you a nanny job in Australia before you leave, by matching you and your skills to a carefully selected host family. These live in jobs ensure at least six months of guaranteed work in Australia and include food, accommodation and a weekly salary of up to $360 AUD.
The prorgamme includes:
- Minimum of 6 months placement with board included
- Weekly salary of up to $360
- $500 bonus at the end of your placement
- 7 Months comprehensive Medical, baggage & cancellation insurance
- Airport pick up
- 3 nights stay in one of Sydney’s best hostels with breakfast included
- Travel From Sydney to your host family
- The opportunity to extend you placement to up 12 months
- Two day orientation
- Paediatric first aid qualification
- Setting up a Bank account
- A free Sim Card
- A FREE tshirt!
- Assistance with your Australian Working Holiday Visa
- 24 hour support whilst in Australia with our special Au Pair counsellor
- Work and Travel support after you have finished your placement
- An Au Pair in Australia handbook