- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Honduras, Dominican Republic
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks
- Start Month: June, July, August
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Application Fee: $100
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
AmeriSpan Study Abroad was created in 1993 by and for lovers of language immersion, study abroad and cultures. We offer many study abroad options including language programs, volunteer/internship placements, College Study Abroad and more.
We are neither a language school nor a travel agent – we’re a hybrid of the two, a language travel organization. AmeriSpan has evaluated hundreds of schools, host families and destinations to determine which programs to offer. Our independence allows us to give you unbiased evaluations of the programs. We do not just list what is included – rather, we clearly state our opinions. Each program description contains a program review that describes “what we like” and “what we don’t like” about the program.