- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Academic Year, Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel, Other, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $300
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
The Alliance Abroad Group doesn't just create cultural exchange experience; it connects, enriches, and empowers the global community. We have matched more than 100,000 international students with many of the world’s leading tourism and hospitality companies.
Alliance Abroad Group GUARANTEES a 6-12 month PAID hospitality job or internship BEFORE you land in Australia. How do we do it? We have a great team in Australia and the US that have established excellent relationships with leading Australian businesses, hotels and resorts. We also ensure you are taken care of every step of the way. We help with your visa, housing and even organize Meet Ups with other AAG participants in Australia. Don't spend your time stressing about finding a job or an internship. Work with AAG. You'll leave with a deeper understanding of the world, a love of Australia and a passion for travel. What are you waiting for? Join AAG's Work Experience Australia program.
Hospitality positions available: Bartender, Food and Beverage Attendant, Chef, Cook, Porter, Kitchen Steward, Front Desk Attendant, Housekeeper, Tour Guide And more!
Internships available: business administration, videography, graphic design, marketing, program coordination, sales and social media!