- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: August, September, October
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Hotel, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms
AdventureEXP hosts destination work programs which help young people to expand their comfort zones as they travel to desirable locations around the U.S. to work in seasonal jobs and internships. We host programs year-round and nation-wide in resort destinations where participants live and work in places that others normally only get to visit. We help you secure paid positions which leads to a cost positive experience, and with no program fee, you don't pay us a dime to participate.
We also offer educational programming in career coaching, personal finance and hosted excursions all as a part of your program. But our programs have a limited number of spots available and fill-up quickly, so we highly encourage anyone interested to reserve their spot today.
Live deep in the American West surrounded by nature. Meals are included in your program. Yellowstone National Park is a perfect day trip. Visit the beautiful western town of Bozeman, Montana or raft whitewater if you're feeling adventurous. If you participate in Winter, you're near Big Sky resort, one of the best ski resorts in the country.
AdventureEXP handles the following:
- Connection to our partnered employers in program location
- Secured housing
- Hosted excursions
- Emergency support
- Educational programming - career coaching and personal finance learning groups