- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: United States
- Program Length: Two Months, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, December
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $85
- Financial Aid: Loans, Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
AdventureEXP hosts destination work programs helping young people step out of their comfort zone and travel to desirable locations around the US for seasonal jobs and internships. We host programs year round and nationwide in locations where others only get to vacation. In addition to the paid positions leading to a cost positive program, we offer educational programming in career coaching, personal finance and hosted excursions all part of your program.
Our programs have limited spots available and fill up quickly. We encourage anyone interested to reserve their spot today.
Live high up in the mountains in the beautiful ski-town of Ketchum, Idaho. Winter program participants get a discounted local ski pass. Housing in town along the free transportation shuttle. A car is not required for this placement but parking available if you bring a car.
AdventureEXP handles the following:
- Connection to our partnered employers in program location
- Secured housing
- Hosted excursions
- Emergency support
- Educational programming - career coaching and personal finance learning groups