- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: United States
- Program Length: Two Months, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, December
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Loans, Payment Terms
AdventureEXP hosts destination work programs which help young people to expand their comfort zones as they travel to desirable locations around the U.S. to work in seasonal jobs and internships. We host programs year-round and nation-wide in resort destinations where participants live and work in places that others normally only get to visit. We help you secure paid positions which leads to a cost positive experience, and with no program fee, you don't pay us a dime to participate.
We also offer educational programming in career coaching, personal finance and hosted excursions all as a part of your program, but our programs have a limited number of spots available and fill-up quickly, so we highly encourage anyone interested to reserve their spot today.
Live high up in the mountains in the beautiful ski-town of Ketchum, Idaho. Winter program participants get a discounted local ski pass. Housing in town along the free transportation shuttle. A car is not required for this placement but parking available if you bring a car.
AdventureEXP handles the following:
- Connection to our partnered employers in program location
- Secured housing
- Hosted excursions
- Emergency support
- Educational programming - career coaching and personal finance learning groups