- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Student Apartment
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
The Adelante program illuminates the language and cultural aspects in a way that no other program does, through work assignments and independent living situations, so candidates experience life much like the locals live. Internships in Spain available in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.
The program is much more than the four hours each day of studying or interning, it is also about absorbing, experiencing and learning the life and language of the host city. We provide an 'open door' in more ways than one.
Internships available in the following sectors:
- LGBTQ Internships
- Social Media, Marketing, Business Development
- Medical / Nursing
- International Education
- TV / Broadcasting
- Import / Export
- Social Work and Psychology
What You're Getting:
- Intern for academic credit (240 contact hours for a 3 month program, for example)
- Two weeks of intensive Spanish language classes are included in the fee
- A contracted international internship work assignment is guaranteed. Candidates gain real, international work experience to upgrade their resume.
- Housing is included with your own room.
- Excursions are included during your initial 2-weeks intensive Spanish coursework. We also organize events each month, through the language school, which you are welcome to participate in — some have a small fee, others are free.
Cost and Session Information
Programs begin on the first Monday of every month. Sessions range from 1 month to 6 months.