- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Costa Rica, France, Ireland, Italy, Peru, Spain, United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, March, May, June, July, September
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans
- Minimum Cost: $3,000 - $4,999
Any study abroad program can get you to a country and find you a place to live. Academic Studies Abroad however, provides you with all the tools necessary to ensure that your experience is both memorable and fulfilling.
The ASA team is a group of people who are well traveled, experienced in foreign education, always there to assist you and best of all, they are people who have studied abroad themselves. We know what it's like to move into a new home, in a new country, with a new language and it's this first-hand experience which makes us true professionals when it comes to studying abroad.