- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Coding, Computer Skills
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Learn basics of Scratch Coding and Artificial Intelligence through different types of projects every day. We will be learning through a project-based approach. Students will get familiar with Scratch through hands-on projects. Then we move them to projects based on the Artificial Intelligence concept.
The order/number of projects might go less or more based on the level of knowledge the student has. Once you complete, you are ready to work on projects yourself and can progress to other programs to continue your journey of coding in a fun way. If interested, we can even suggest programs on the last day based on the speed/participation of the student.