- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: January, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Finance, STEM, Design, Computer Science, Game Design, Leadership, Autism Spectrum, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Skills
- Gender: Coed
- Call: (415) 484-1952
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Wiz Kid Learning helps children everywhere pursue their goals and passions by equipping them with key technical and future-focused skills - all while having fun, learning from experts, and becoming part of a global community of like-minded learners. Our online platform and community provide children with immersive, social, and interest-based live-online courses covering topics like coding, game design, 3D animation, entrepreneurship, and more!
Every Wiz Kid course is built around:
- Active and Adaptive Curriculum - We utilize active learning techniques that allow students to learn at their own pace!
- Project Based Learning - Students complete fun project based activities that help elevate their skills!
- Social and Collaborative Learning - Our classes give students a social outlet while they learn in an uplifting and fun environment!
"Great experience! Teacher was knowledgeable and friendly and gave the kids time and answered questions very well. My son was so excited to learn how to create and publish his own Roblox games! It was also very exciting to learn some coding!"- Roni Z. - Wiz Kid Dad - December 20, 2022
The instructor was upbeat and encouraging. The kids were engaged. Each kid received individual attention to address any questions or problem-solving opportunities as needed. Thanks for the learning experience and fun!"- Benjamin O - Wiz Kid dad - December 20, 2022
My 10-year-old daughter enjoyed this class. She loves Roblox & started to make a few games on Roblox prior to this class. However, this class taught her how to add a landscape, add tools to the toolbox, music, etc.- Malie S - Wiz Kid Mom - December 20, 2022