- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizaras Unity game development course takes learners through the journey of game design and development.
Whizaras Unity video game development course is for students who dream of video game development. ? The course introduces students to the fundamentals of programming using C# and game design principles.
Students let their imagination loose and get creative to design and develop their very own personalized video games by designing and programming their own characters, scenes, rules of the game and more. Students develop a course-end project to showcase their creativity and learnings from the course.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
- Skill-level: Beginner
- Coding prerequisite: Prior experience with coding is helpful but not required
- Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computer
- Standards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE