- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizara’s Python programming course lays a strong foundation of syntax-based programming.
Whizara’s Introduction to Python Programming course introduces students to the fundamentals of syntax-based programming via its fun, graphics, animation, and game-based engaging curriculum. Students learn the fundamental programming including variables, user inputs/output, random, conditionals, loops, functions, events, list and more.
The course further reinforces computational concepts of sequencing, pattern recognition, parallelism and algorithmic thinking, and software development process. Students develop a course-end project to showcase their learnings from the course. This course builds the foundation for the Intermediate Python course.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
- Skill-level: Beginner
- Coding prerequisite: None
- Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computerStandards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE