- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizara’s Java programming course lays a strong foundation of syntax-based programming.
The instructor led one:one live online course is tailored to the student's skill level and learning needs. The classes are ideal for both beginner and advanced level students.
The introductory level classes introduce students to text-based programming and lays a sound foundation of programming fundamentals. Students develop a range of programs including graphics, animations and games as they learn introductory level programming concepts. The students develop a major course project at the end of the course that puts together concepts learned in the course.
The advanced level course further builds object oriented programming skills while reinforcing the fundamentals of programming via more complex examples.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
- Skill-level: Beginner
- Coding prerequisite: None
- Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computer
- Standards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE