- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Other
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizaras C++ programming course lays a strong foundation of syntax-based programming.
Whizaras Introduction C++ course introduces students to the fundamentals of programming while highlighting the key features of C++ programming language. Students learn the foundational programming concepts including variables, user inputs/output, random, conditionals, loops, functions, events and arrays while developing fun real world and personalized activities to reinforce the concepts.
The course further reinforces computational concepts of sequencing, pattern recognition, parallelism and algorithmic thinking, and software development process. Students develop a course-end project to showcase their learnings from the course.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
- Skill-level: Beginner
- Coding prerequisite: None
- Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computer
- Standards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE