- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Other
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizara’s AP CS A course offers a rigorous learning path for students aspiring to take the AP CS exam.
This course follows the AP Computer Science A course outline to prepare students for the AP CS exam. ?The year-long course teaches students Java programming, including object-oriented programming, and basic search and sort algorithms, with emphasis on AP CS exam requirements via rigorous assessments, including practice problems and quizzes.
This course is for students who plan to take the AP CS A exam at the end of the school year. Students who want to learn Java but do not intend to take the AP CS exam should enroll in our Java programming courses.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
- Skill-level: Beginner
- Coding prerequisite: Currently enrolled in AP CS course at a participating school
- Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computerStandards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE