- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Coding
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Whizaras AI course provides students a unique hands-on experience with data and artificial intelligence logic. Students interact with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that is already all around them today. Whizaras AI course demystifies AI and delves into the fundamentals of AI, image processing, speech recognition, sentiment analysis and more.
Students appreciate the applications of AI as they see them today and engage in training AI models with their own data to design and develop a series of fun AI applications. Students further learn about AI ethics and the significance of training data in AI applications.
You can pick a time of your convenience for these classes.
Coding prerequisite: Scratch Programming
Device prerequisite: Chromebook or laptop/computer
Standards alignment: K-12 CSTA, ISTE