- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Session Start: January, September
- Session Length: Academic Year, Semester
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Theatre Arts
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
ODC Youth & Teen Program is open to students aged 2 to 18 years old. The program is focused on high-quality technical training but in a non-competitive environment. We cover dance forms from ballet to tap, and classes in-person or online. Classes are also broken up by age: youth creative (2 to 7), youth (7 to 13), and teen (9 to 18).
We offer classes in Fall and Spring, for online and in-person classes. Our online courses are drop-in, but the course options are more limited. Classes are offered on the weekends or after school. Higher level classes are based on ability and require placement.