- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th, College
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: College Application, Finance, Health and Well Being
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Gender: Coed
Life Quest(R) is a 6 module program designed to help teens and young adults go from UNDECIDED to EXCITED. During the program the student will:
- Design a future they love
- Get matched with occupations that are uniquely suited to them
- Find and take their next steps
As this is an online program with a start date of the student's choosing it can be paired with other opportunities.
The program includes: 6 Modules of Video lessons and tutorials. 6 Modules of Action Packs filled with Activities and Exercises. Occupation Matching. Occupation Search. Degree Search. College Search. Internship Job Board. Education Portfolio. Professional Portfolio. Response from me with in 36 hours and/or one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Module 1: Self Discovery.
- Module 2: Living a Balanced Life.
- Module 3: Money Mindset and Management.
- Module 4: Career Exploration and Prototyping.
- Module 5: Dreams to Reality. Module 6: Next Steps.
There are two ways to play:
Life Quest(R) Blueprint which is self guided. Students will have ongoing access to the material after enrollment. Enroll by heading to our site!
Life Quest(R) Plus which includes one-on-one coaching with Emma B. Perez. Students will have ongoing access to the material after enrollment, a one-on-one session per module, a parent wrap-up call after they have completed the program, and a 1 year check-in session. An interview is require before enrollment. This interview can be scheduled at anytime by checking out our site.