The Youth Leadership in Global Health Program is for students who, like you, have a passion for health occupations and want to gain leadership experience, knowledge and project management skills in the field of global health.
The eCourse offers:
* A 16-hour synchronous (or asynchronous) interactive Youth Leadership in Global Health Curriculum taught by qualified GPSA staff that will provide you with global health and leadership skill knowledge.
* A unique opportunity to develop and implement your own global health promotion project. A chance to make a positive impact!
* Live interactive Project Management Laboratories lead by University Graduate students from Duke University or similar top universities from the USA that will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills needed to design, implement and evaluate your project.
* One-On-One Mentorship Program with a University Graduate student from Duke University or similar top universities from the USA that will provide you with individualized support for your project design and implementation. * Free access to our live GPSA Webinars Series where you will learn about global health and leadership from professors, healthcare professionals and experts who work in the field of global health.
* Free access to the GPSA Library that includes a Textbook, videos and presentations for self-paced directed learning.