- Listing Type: After School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Academic Year, Other
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Music, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Journalism, Literature, Reading, STEM, Writing, Design, Computer Science, Game Design, Web Design, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chess, Cheerleading, Soccer, Volleyball, Mathematics, Engineering, History, Biology, Geology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Mentoring, Coding, Arts, Literacy, Photography, Environmental Science, Test Prep, Humanities, Study Skills, Painting & Drawing
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Gender: Coed
At EDMO, we champion kids to become lifelong learners while also embracing their true and authentic selves. That’s why we developed EDMO® Coach, our one-on-one tutoring and coaching program where we help kids, grades Pre-K to 12, discover their passions and reach their academic goals, all while having fun!
Our coaches are credentialed teachers, artists, and college students who are passionate about their expertise and about helping kids succeed. From tutoring support to helping kids gain a deeper understanding of their interests, EDMO coaches are equipped to make sure each session is expanding the horizons of learning. All of our coaches integrate social and emotional skill-building into their sessions, helping kids navigate challenges, build self-awareness, and develop an even greater understanding of their impact on the world.