- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: January, March, June, August, September, November
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Two Months, Other
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $999
- Gender: Coed
WIT - Whatever It Takes provides tween and teens from around the world access to entrepreneur programs and opportunities. At WIT t(w)eens can virtually attend college-credit courses, connect with CEOs, entrepreneurs, founders, industry experts, and participate in pitch competitions, hackathons, and entrepreneur summer camps.
WIT - Whatever It Takes uses entrepreneurship as the vehicle to teach young people the soft skills necessary to be successful in life. These skills include financial literacy, public speaking, networking, business dvelopment and more.
At WIT t(w)eens can apply to participate in college-credit courses focused on helping those just starting their entrepreneurial journey and those who already have a business but are seeking more brand awareness and press.
T(w)eens can also apply to WIT's summer camp - Camp WIT - and any of WIT's pitch competitions and hackathons. WIT also hosts a podcase - DO WIT - which features teen entrepreneurs from around the world.
WIT is committed to providing t(w)eens interested in entrepreneurship the tools, opportunities, and access to #doWIT.