The science advantage you need: A multimedia video program by our INTEL-ISEF affiliated Research Science Director that takes you step by step through the process of beginning science research, finding a mentor, entering, and winning science competitions.
Want to do lab research, develop a research project, create a research paper, and/or work towards successful presentation at the top national and international science fairs? Receive guidance on project selection, finding a mentor, conducting the research, science fair applications, creating display boards, and preparing for presentations with Science Fair Edge™.
Comprehensive Modules Cover These Essential Topics:
- How to decide on a project area
- How to find a mentor and create a project
- Expected amount of time to spend on a project
- Where to go for help or mentorship
- Prohibited types of projects
- Insights into the different competitions
- Ages/grade levels & categories eligible for each competition
- Where and how to register
- What judges typically look for
- Tips for each competition and format
- How projects and presentations are critiqued
- How to give yourself an advantage
Visit our website for more details!