- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Academic Year
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Youth Outreach, Public Health
The after-school hours provide a uniquely creative and entrepreneurial time in the field of public education. By teaming up with principal and faculty at each site, were able to identify each students specific needs and tailor programming to supplement the existing efforts at school. Our cornerstones lay the foundation for our unique, effective after-school programming. We provide students with academic support, particularly in core subjects such as English, Science and Mathematics.
We provide children with experiential opportunities to develop extracurricular talents that build their social, artistic and emotional skills.
We provide diverse, structured physical and nutrition activities that teach children the importance of healthy living.