- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Communications, Psychology and Counseling, Fashion Design, Film and Television
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4955
- IPED: 125897
The School of Media, Culture & Design at Woodbury University offers many challenging degree paths designed to cultivate the next generation of creative professionals. The school encompasses seven undergraduate programs in fields of animation, communication, fashion design, filmmaking, game art and design, graphic design, and psychology.
Our gorgeous campus in Burbank, California offers opportunities for internships, research, and mentoring from some of the brightest minds in the region. Recently ranked #15 nationally by Money Magazine in their 25 Colleges That Add the Most Value category, the Woodbury difference is an education that rests on Four Pillars. These Four Pillars serve as our active verbs, our lodestars. They form the core of the student experience; they define our aspirations and our outcomes.