- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Environmental Sciences, Health Care, Mathematics and Statistics, Philosophy and Religion, Physical Science, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, Social Services, STEM, General Study, Music, Theater
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $36,000
- Out of State Tuition: $36,000
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 4756
- IPED: 122728
With more than 20 Christ-centered undergraduate degree programs taught by some of the nation’s top professors, Jessup students can choose a career path that not only fulfills their academic goals, but gives them the practical knowledge and skills needed for a rewarding career.
Located in Northern California’s Heartland of the Sacramento area, Jessup University knows our students are anything but ordinary. Jessup provides an experience that combines a highly relational community with a Christ-centered academic experience focused on how to think instead of what to think.
- Over $9 MILLION given to students in Jessup grants and scholarships
- Over 30,000 hours of service to the community completed by students each year
- Personal mentoring relationships with a student-faculty ratio of 11:1
- Sacramento region's 1st and only WASC-accredited private 4-year Christian Liberal Arts University
Jessup’s dynamic, faith-based, community allows students, faculty, and staff to regularly connect through academics, student life, and spiritual development. With diverse and comprehensive academic programs, students learn through vibrant discussions, research, and hands-on experiences. Students build meaningful and lasting communities through student life programs including campus activities, leadership, clubs, intramural sports, and more. As a community, students grow personally and spiritually through campus ministries, small groups, chapel, and mentor programs.
Jessup is known for its high rate of "Exceptionally Employable" students. 94% of Jessup graduates go on to enroll in Graduate Programs or find employment in just a few months. Pesonalized faculty relationships play a large part in connecting students with advancement opportunities, and our Career Center works to develop students professionally, building resumes and working to secure internships and part-time jobs on and off campus.
Jessup is committed to being accessible and affordable. Not only is our tuition one of the lowest of a private, Christian university in California, but 99% of our students receive financial aid. Jessup offers scholarship and grant opportunities based on merit, academics and need. Our student debt burden is 31% less than the national average for college graduates. Apply now to see how Jessup can help you afford your education. Learn more at jessup.edu/affordability
Spiritual Development is a vital part of each student’s education. To complement Christ-centered teaching in the the classroom, Campus Ministries has designed an intentional menu of experiences, resources and training environments to equip our students to know and follow Jesus through weekly chapel services, small groups and local/global outreach.
It is our passion and privilege to help each student explore, deepen and apply their faith for the glory of God and the good of the world. Embrace your God-given identity and calling at Jessup.
- Weekly Chapel Services
- Small Groups
- Local Outreach
- Global Outreach