- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $41,822
- Out of State Tuition: $41,822
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: Colleges That Change Lives
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4954
- IPED: 210401
Willamette is a nationally renowned, highly selective private liberal arts university in Salem, Oregon. Founded in 1842, Willamette is the first university established in the western U.S. and has become a national leader in sustainability and civic engagement.
Our beautiful, historic campus - located across the street from the Oregon State Capitol and co-located with Tokyo International University of America - features a residential undergraduate College of Liberal Arts and two professional graduate schools: the College of Law and the Atkinson Graduate School of Management.
Through small classes, close student-faculty relationships, a commitment to collaborative research and a variety of programs to meet individual student objectives, we provide an environment where teaching and learning flourish.