- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $9,855
- Out of State Tuition: $20,202
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App, The Coalition Application
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4947
- IPED: 237011
With 15,000 students, 160 academic programs, and an energized campus community, Western offers the focus on students and the faculty access of a smaller college and the academic choice, resources, multicultural diversity, and room to grow of a large university.
Western welcomes students at the front door of discovery. We invite you to connect, create and join in community with others who thrive on learning. Students and faculty are fully engaged here, working side-by-side to develop new ideas that challenge our understanding of ourselves and our world. We think of education as an adventure. So go ahead and immerse yourself and forge your own path to the future.
You will make your mark here and go on to lead the positive change you want to see in the world.