- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences
- Degrees Awarded: Community
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $3,672
- Out of State Tuition: $4,800
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1935
- IPED: 172617
Excellent academics, strong occupational training, small class sizes, and dedicated instructors combine to give WCC students a high-quality education at an exceptional value. We have more than 100 programs and offer 1,500 credit and non-credit classes each year, providing a wealth of educational opportunities.
For over 40 years, WCC's open-door admissions policy, affordable tuition rates, and high-quality classes have attracted students from local communities and around the world. More than 18,000 register for credit classes each year, and thousands more enroll in Economic and Community Development classes. WCC's diverse student body includes more than 1,000 students from over 100 foreign countries.
WCC's small classes allow for lots of individual attention. The average class size is 23 students. That's a fraction of the size of many basic classes at four-year colleges and universities. WCC also emphasizes convenience. It offers classes seven days a week, at night, and online. And transferring is easy because WCC has agreements with four-year schools throughout Michigan. In-district residents pay $2,352 in tuition and fees per academic year.