- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $7,874
- Out of State Tuition: $16,092
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1859
- IPED: 240277
The mission statement which follows describes the general purposes and character of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. When approved by the Board of Regents, this select mission statement became the foundation planning document for the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
At UW-Green Bay, you will learn through labs, lectures, discussions, events, fieldwork, internships and independent activity. When you graduate, we want you to be prepared for your specific career, and also for lifes opportunities and challenges. At UW-Green Bay you will be taught by internationally known faculty, who teach the skills employers are looking for. You will graduate with the ability to analyze, assess and solve problems from multiple perspectives. UW-Green Bay offers many opportunities to expand your horizons. We call this 360 of Learning.