- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Languages and Literature, Law, Psychology and Counseling, Recreation and Fitness, Skilled Trades and Construction, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United Kingdom
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
The University of Westminster was founded as Britain's first polytechnic in 1838. Since then it has developed into a university that combines both metropolitan and cosmopolitan dimensions, and which is closely involved in business, professional and academic life within London, as well as overseas.
Our undergraduate and postgraduate courses are recognised and accredited by over 50 of the leading professional bodies and our world-leading research, produced through collaboration with international educational and industry partners, has a real impact in the world around us.
Our Global Engagement Strategy is a key driver towards the success of the University. Focused on global community, global experience and global research, it is intended to ensure that Westminster students and staff are 'global citizens', who can engage with and help shape the future of the worldwide community.
FACULTIES AND SCHOOLS
Architecture and the Built Environment
Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design
Science and Technology
Social Sciences and Humanities
Westminster Business School
Westminster Law School