- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $26,822
- Out of State Tuition: $26,822
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Coalition Application
- CEEB: 5819
- IPED: 137847
- Call: (813) 253-3333
The University is committed to the development of each student to become a productive and responsible citizen. The University ensures that students balance learning by thinking with learning by doing. Students are taught by highly qualified, experienced faculty members.
Known for academic excellence, personal attention and real-world experience in its undergraduate and graduate programs, University of Tampa students come from 50 states and 136 countries. There are more than 150 programs of study, including 11 master's degree programs and numerous study abroad opportunities.