- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Education, Health Care, Languages and Literature, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $12,000
- Out of State Tuition: $21,690
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1004
- IPED: 101709
The University of Montevallo offers 40+ high-impact undergraduate and graduate programs across the four colleges: Arts & Sciences, Stephens College of Business, Education, and Fine Arts.
The overriding mission of the University of Montevallo is to provide to students an affordable, geographically accessible, "small college" public higher educational experience of high quality, with a strong emphasis on liberal studies and with professional programs supported by a broad base.
Life is meant to be celebrated.
Thats why events are so important to us at UM. Whether its our annual Founders Day in October, commemorating all who have come before us, or each commencement every fall, winter and spring, when we send out our best and brightest young minds to lead this world, we always want to share in our UM familys achievements and accomplishments