- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,474
- Out of State Tuition: $25,429
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6889
- IPED: 178420
- Call: 1-888-GO-2-UMSL
The success of the university and its students, faculty, and alumni is inseparable from the success of the St. Louis area. No other university brings more to bear on the social and economic advancement of the region than UMSL.
The mission of the Office of Student Life is to help students develop as life-long learners and leaders by providing quality programs and services that complement and enhance the academic experience.