- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Agriculture, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Environmental Sciences, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,030
- Out of State Tuition: $10,030
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6893
- IPED: 174075
The University of Minnesota Crookston is integral to the University of Minnesota's statewide land grant mission and provides its unique contribution through applied, career-oriented learning programs that combine theory, practice and experimentation in a technologically rich environment.
The University of Minnesota, Crookston (UMC) is a public, baccalaureate, coeducational institution and a coordinate campus of the University of Minnesota.
As a four-year, public university with an enrollment of 1,800 students (approximately 1,100 on campus and 700 online), UMC proudly carries on a tradition of a century of educational service to Northwestern Minnesota. Since its establishment as an institution of higher learning in 1966 and its transition to offering baccalaureate degree programs in 1993, UMC equips all students and faculty with laptop computers; provides individual attention that leads to success; and offers a hands-on approach that puts students ahead of the competition!