- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Health Care, Languages and Literature, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $12,872
- Out of State Tuition: $31,820
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3915
- IPED: 129020
- Call: (860) 486 3137
The University of Connecticut is one of the nation's leading public research universities. UConn's main campus in Storrs is admitting the highest-achieving freshmen in University history. UConn offers a broad range of academic choices from outstanding faculty members.
The state's flagship institution of higher education, the University of Connecticut is governed by a board of trustees who are among the premier entrepreneurs, strategists, and educators in their respective fields.
President Susan Herbst oversees a University system that includes 10 Schools and Colleges at its Storrs campus, separate Schools of Law and Social Work in Hartford, five regional campuses throughout the state, and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine at the UConn Health Center in Farmington.