- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $6,490
- Out of State Tuition: $11,710
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6007
- IPED: 106485
The University strives for excellence. Educational opportunities encompass the liberal arts, basic and applied sciences, selected professions, and vocational and technical preparation. These opportunities are fulfilled by contemporary disciplinary curricula,certification programs, and training.
It is our goal to provide you with an educational experience that will equip you for a successful and productive life. UAM provides a wide variety of services, ranging from academic advising, career counseling, course tutoring, and social activities that will help you be successful in college.