- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Art History
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT, Required
- Gender: Coed
- Country: Canada
- In State Tuition: $15,810
- Out of State Tuition: $56,130
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 963
Driven by the University of Alberta's vision to connect with the world, University of Alberta International (UAI) works on the front line and behind the scenes to support the creation of an internationally vibrant learning and research environment.
UAIs broad suite of services assists students, staff and the campus community in virtually every aspect of internationalization and international engagement.
UAI works to:
- recruit and retain international undergraduate and graduate students
- offer international learning opportunities, on-campus and abroad
- develop and maintain international relationships, partnerships and projects that enhance teaching, research and community service.