- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Health Care, Protective Services, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $13,053
- Out of State Tuition: $20,165
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3911
- IPED: 166513
UMass Lowell is a public university committed to preparing our students for work in the real world—solving real problems and helping real people—by providing an affordable high-quality education.
Whether youre pursuing a career path or still searching for one, UMass Lowell is the ideal place to discover and achieve your purpose. Our campus is bursting with energy — enrollment is up, new academic programs are being launched, and new facilities are being acquired and are under construction. Most importantly, our students are more successful than ever thanks to highly accredited programs, our focus on experiential hands-on learning, and personal attention from our accomplished and committed faculty and staff.
An education at UMass Lowell will get you ready to take on the world. Our graduates are wanted and trusted by employers and graduate schools alike.